Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Review: Horrible Harry in Room 2B

632544
Doug discovers that though being Harry's best friend in Miss Mackle's second grade class isn't always easy, as Harry likes to do horrible things, it is often a lot of fun.

We picked this up from K's school library. I remember reading Horrible Harry when I was a young kid and I am glad I get to read it to my son now. Not sure he truly understands Harry being Horrible or why he does the things he does. But he does find some of what Harry does to be funny. With this story it is told by Doug Harry's best friend. It is truly funny to see what situations Harry finds himself in and how he gets out of them. I do see us reading Horrible Harry in the future. This is one set of books I would love to own. 






No comments:

Post a Comment