Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Review: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time by: Paul Allor

22878615
The Turtles become unstuck in time and go spinning into the past!

No time period is safe in this epoch-spanning epic!


We received this book via NetGalley to give an honest review.

K is at the age he loves the Ninja Turtles. Heck even his friends like them. So when I saw that we could review a TMNT book I jumped at the chance to start reading it to K. 
We jump in and the turtles have some how jumped into the time period of the dinosaurs. Okay we can roll with that, even though we both didn't understand how or why they got there. 
We got to read how the turtles kept traveling into different places and time and they didn't have a clue why. So it was fun for us both to see where would they end up next. But we never got an answer as to why they are jumping in time or for what purpose. 

Now the reason I am giving this book a three star rating is because of different things. 
One, the font. It was very very difficult for me to read some of the words to where at times I was just guessing and hoped that was the word. I think maybe the font could be bigger.
Second, why do they make some words in a bright blue. I literally could not read the words to K. I tried to get him to read it to see if he could make out the word and he had no clue. So we just kind of made it up.

I think that maybe this comic book would be better to read as a paperback rather than a digital copy. 






No comments:

Post a Comment