Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Product Review: Magnetic Screen Door by iGotTech




We received this product via Tomoson and the company iGotTech. 

I have been wanting to get one of these for the longest time. Not only do they look cool, but I figured it would be perfect for my household since both of my kids like to run in and out of the house constantly. 
Now I was very picky on where I wanted to put it. I figured I would try my front door as that is the door that we all use, but it didn't look like it would work unless I put it on the outside of the house where the rain and winds would get to it. 
Instead I put it on my door frame leading into my laundry room and my back door. And it seems to work perfectly. My two year old has already tried it out and likes going in and out.
Now I can keep the backdoor open while we are outside and I don't have to worry about the bugs especially flies coming into the rest of the house.

It took no more than 5 minutes to install and was super easy. The only tool you need is a pair of scissors and that is so you can cut the Velcro. We also used four of the tacks that came with it to help keep it in place a bit more securely. 
The magnetic that holds it down the middle stays together and there are no gaps. I am very impressed with the product and the way it is put together.

The Magnetic Screen Door was easy to install and both me and my husband worked together to make sure it went on correctly.
I do believe we will be buying more of these just to use through out the house and possibly give them as gifts. 



Pictures: Now some of them are dark but I could not get the right lighting on my phone.



My husband using a tack to hold it place.

My two year old helping daddy out. 

Her giving it a try.


My husband measuring it to make sure it fits.



The finish product.


Thank you iGotTech


 Below is a 7 second video of my daughter using the Magnetic Screen Door.






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment