Pages

Friday, November 21, 2014

Review: Merry Christmas, Little Hoo! By: Brenda Ponnay

It's Christmas Eve and Little Hoo should be sleeping. But there are so many interesting noises! Are there reindeer on the roof and elves in the kitchen? Join your favorite owl and find out in this Christmas story that will make December bedtime more fun for toddlers, preschoolers and even big kids who can't help but believe in Christmas magic.


We received this book via Tomson and the author to give an honest review.

This is a cute book to read with the younger kids. K did enjoy it because it dealt with Christmas, and he enjoyed finding out what the different sounds were being made by. Could it be reindeer? Or could it be Santa? 
The illustrations are done greatly. This is short, no long sentences and I have to say that the ending was my favorite. 
Pick up your copy and find out what noises are keeping Little Hoo up on the night of Christmas Eve.










I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment