Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Review: I Like Candy - (A Buster Book) by Shano

19087704Title: I like Candy
Author: Shano
Publisher: Publishing111.com
Published: Dec. 22, 2012
Genre: Children Ages 3 on up
Review: ebook
Buy Links: Amazon, Amazon.uk 



So this was an okay book. I thought K would enjoy it being as he enjoys eating candy even though it isn't too much. Buster is a dog who enjoys candy so much and even believes candy to be his best friend. The rhyming reminded me in a way of Dr. Seuss Green Eggs and Ham.
The reason I gave his book a three is because there wasn't really a story to it. All it was, was rhyming.
The book starts off with "I like candy" " I like candy" " I like it a lot" then precedes to describe how Buster likes to eat candy. K told me at the end of the book that for him it was boring even though he did like the pictures.
A on the other hand being three it was easier to read to her as it was simple words and held her attention more. I say this book is for the younger children to enjoy more than a 9 year old. 


No comments:

Post a Comment