Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Review: Peter Pukeko Colours His Day by Michael Skaggs & Alex Robinson


Title: Peter Pukeko Colours His Day
Author: Michael Skaggs and Alex Robinson
Publisher: AMComix Inc.
Published: Feb. 1, 2016
Pages: 43
Genre: Children ages 2 on up
Review: ebook provided by author
Buy Links: Amazon, Amazon.uk


What do you do on a rainy day, when you're stuck inside and just want to play? Join Peter Pukeko on his amazing journey into the world of imagination and play.

Book includes two delicious muffin recipes for children to make with their parent or caregiver.


We received this book to give an honest review.

A and I read this book and I think it sends a great message to use your imagination especially when it is rainy. I always tell my kids that when it is rainy you have to find something to do you have toys and other fun things. So for me this book being read to A was great. She is at the age we are learning colors and using our imagination more. I enjoyed having A point out the colors that Peter Pukeko was looking for and then trying to get her to say the right color. 
I think children ages 2 to maybe 4 or 5 will enjoy this book it is short and the words are easy to read. 
The only reason I gave this book a four is because Peter Pukeko the bird kind of freaked A out. 




No comments:

Post a Comment